Our mistakes, missteps, and successes as we learn to live on less

Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu 11-25

Menu for two weeks beginning November 25

1. (Thanksgiving Day) Pizza and ravioli
2. Thanksgiving dinner
3. Thanksgiving dinner
4. leftovers
5. turkey a la king
6.Clam chowder (freeze some)
8.Elk roast and potatoes
9. mashed potato soup
10 elk roast french dip, with canned fruit or veggies (use whatever is in the fridge) or potatoes au gratin
11.bean burritos and rice

Only a week and four days out of this shopping trip, but I don't dare plan any more because we will run out of milk by then.  I do have a few more recipes that I can use without going to the store; but when we run out of milk, I shop.  I have to, because that's the one thing this family has a really hard time doing without.

No comments:

Post a Comment